Tuesday, May 12, 2015

First Mother's day with multiples

Oh how full my heart is! 
This amazingly wonderful boy made me momma 4 years ago 

and now this year because of the incredibly selfless act of love of a birth mother I get to be the mother to this beautiful baby girl too. 
I can't even type this without getting emotional!
While my heart is EXPLODING with a deeper love than I could have ever imagined, it also BREAKS knowing the incredible sacrifice Lucy's birth mom made to place her for adoption. I know birth moms have their own day too, but not a day goes by that I don't think of her and thank God for giving her the strength to make that choice. She's so much stronger and braver than I could ever be and I'm so thankful and humbled that she chose me to be Lucy's mom. A year ago I would've never imagined I'd be celebrating mothers day as a mother of multiples but God is so amazing and his timing is perfect!
1 Samuel 1:27
for this child I have prayed
‪#‎soblessed‬




No comments:

Post a Comment